I'm so excited to see Sophia and my FSP jump it's now at $1050. It is such a dauting mountain when you see the total amount you need to adopt your daughter. It breaks your heart and casuses fear. I know with God all things are possible as long as we have faith. I am trying with all my might to have faith in Him to bring Sophia home. There is a hole in my heart waiting for her to come home. I <3 her so much.
So glad to see if move too. Have you tried a recycle drive? I haven't taken all of ours to the recycling center yet but I probably had about 25 large trash bags donated so far and another family that said they have a bunch on the side of the house I need to stop by and get. I am hoping to have it help pay our homestudy application fee.
ReplyDelete